Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Just a mellow day

My in-laws are unexpectedly coming to visit tomorrow. I am so thankful for them. This visit gives me time to once again bring up the topic of a memorial stone or ceremony to spread my wife’s ashes. More closure for all of us.

The move to the new apartment is starting to freak me out. I’m taking Friday off work (so no blog post) to really get the packing in gear. I have some friends scheduled to help on Saturday with the heavy stuff.

My Grandfathers birthday last night was very nice, although I once again started talking politics with my cousins. It amazes me that some people don’t see anything wrong with corporations and people pumping huge amounts of money into politics. I don’t care what side of the political spectrum you are on, nobody should be able to buy political policy.

2 comments:

  1. "The move to the new apartment is starting to freak me out.
    Totally understand. Sometimes I'm frozen when it comes to making a big change.
    Dragonfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dragonfly,
    I've been happily catching up on your blog. You have a great writing style and I love the fun personal touches you are putting into your Shasta!
    -Ish

    ReplyDelete