So the house I had the backup offer on? The seller signed the papers with the first offer. I’m just too slow compared to those full-time investors.
Maybe I really should just buy a small RV without the comfort of a “Home Base.” But I still fret about what to do if I want to settle down after a year or two. Having a house to come back to would be a huge sense of safety. Plus, I have some artwork, and furniture I would like to keep. Not to mention boxes of pictures and papers of my married life. Where would I put those items? I just can’t see spending money on a storage unit.
In other news, I’m finding it difficult to actually post something every weekday on this blog. My life is rather boring, really. And you, gentle reader, do you really want to hear my inner thought processes? How much to tell, how much to hold back?
Maybe I need a stiff drink and some karaoke.