Friday, August 26, 2011

Upside Down You Turn Me

And the rollercoaster continues. I got a call yesterday late afternoon from my realtor. Apparently the investor that is trying to buy the house I have a backup offer on can’t get his finances together. The seller’s agent contacted my realtor to see if my backup offer still stands.
So what does this mean? The investor has until 5:00 tonight to close up the deal and if he fails, I have first crack purchasing it. I’m trying not to get too excited over it, but I really think it would be a wonderful house. I still need to get some serious professional inspections done on it, including getting a family member who is a General Contractor to take a walk-thru and pick his brain for rough estimates of what needs to be done.
My Brother-In-Law and his partner are coming to town on Saturday. I already had dinner plans with an ex-girlfriend, so we will be double dating for the night. The ex-girlfriend has become a great friend over the years (we dated almost 15 years ago). And no, before your eyebrows raise in question, we both realize we are better off as only good friends.
Ok, I’ve only had like 4 hours of sleep last night, my brain was on overdrive all night over the possibility of the house. I’ll enjoy the Sunday hippy dance and then Band Practice Sunday afternoon! I holler and scream into a microphone every once in a while with a great group of guys. It’s a great excuse to get together in a garage and drink tequila.

No comments:

Post a Comment