Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Clash of #OccupyWallSt

Well let’s see. How am I doing today? Frustrated with my work today, but only because my bosses are not in the office this week, and there is a larger than normal amount of an oddball workload.
Procrastination and Apathy keep me from making any changes to my situation, even though I realize life could be much better. Still waffling on step Five.

I think buying an RV or Conversion Van first is the best way to go. I just gotta talk myself into it. It’s easier to just sit on my rear-end and complain about not doing it.

The #OccupyTogether group downtown is growing by the thousands today. And it apparently is not just kids, but many middle-aged people.

I saw a post on Randi Rhodes Facebook page today:
Caller on show: Steve Jobs was a great man, but the way Apple does business (China, taxes) is what #OccupyWallStreet is all about.

This movement is gaining steam. 


The Clash - Guns of Brixton

No comments:

Post a Comment