Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Work for Love of yourself

Sometimes even boring days can be fun.

I had no plans last night, so I finally caught up on laundry (four loads!!) while I made dinner and cleaned up the apartment a bit.  An old friend called with boyfriend trouble, so we had a nice long chat. Relationships shouldn’t be a daily struggle, right?

I am in a holding pattern for so many things in my life right now, it’s rather frustrating.  I am hoping to be able to move into the new apartment in the next couple of weeks, waiting for my realtor to hear some good news on the house that I put an offer on earlier, and wanting to spend some more time with B.D. to see if it goes anywhere.

Writing this blog every workday is not as easy as I thought it would be. I feel like I am filling it with drivel and very little meat. I feel like if I skip a day, I will start skipping two days, and then it will start long stretches of no entries. At least this way, I am forced to look inward at least a little bit every day.

Boring for readers, but then again, I am not keeping this blog for readers. This is for my own discovery.


Ministry Work for Love

2 comments:

  1. This post seems to be crashing in Google Chrome. Any other Chrome users having an issue with only this post?

    ReplyDelete