Thursday, September 22, 2011

What can stop me now?

I’ve made it to number FIVE 

Number Five=Select Solution.

I’m doing it.

I have intention to call my mortgage person next week after the backpacking trip.

I will try to get pre-approved for the largest loan possible and mortgage myself to the hilt for the next 30 years. Yup. That’s my plan, and I’m sticking to it. I would still retain my nest egg that would cover about 75% of the loan if I needed to suddenly refinance for a lower monthly rate. That size of a mortgage would allow me to buy a home already remodeled with a square footage that would allow me to have a couple of roommates. The roommates would cover ~90% of the monthly mortgage so I can still put a substantial amount into savings.  This gives me the safety net of a home base that my personality type needs. This also will provide the boost to my self-esteem with stability and maintaining part of the “status quo”.  

Ok. Intention is set. Procrastination needs to be kept at bay. Self-pity needs to be kept in check. Motivation comes to the forefront to implement my dreams.  

Damn it, Jim! I sound like a self-help motivational seminar…….I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!

Mcfadden And Whitehead - Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now

No comments:

Post a Comment