Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Thank you for letting me be myself

It seems Sly Stone is a vandweller, but not a very mobile or stealthy one.

Sly & the Family Stone is on regular rotation on my iPhone. There is a new band from Brooklyn, NY named Brian J and the Pimps of Joytime  that has some of Sly’s funk slathered on them.  Their live show is amazing.

So I bit the bullet and yesterday afternoon I got myself pre-approved for a home loan. I qualified for quite a bit more than I thought I would. Now the hard part starts. Since I will be looking at a couple of levels up from where I started, I can afford to be a bit more particular on what I intend to buy. I'm excited and frightened, but willing to move forward.

My attitude and happiness is riding high, with what feels like forward movement in my life. That stagnant feeling of quiet desperation just waiting for time to pass by has been quelled for the moment. 


Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

1 comment: