Friday, September 30, 2011

Breathe Owl Breathe

Wow, I feel great today. Went to a street fair with some friends last night, met a few new people and just riding that wave of good feeling.

The weekend is actually wide open, with no plans, and that’s ok today! I have the energy (right now) to really clean the apartment.

I have an appointment at noon on Saturday with my realtor to look at two houses. Both are in awesome locations.

Keeping this weekend nice and simple, with Ecstatic Dance on Sunday morning.

This weekend is probably the last of the good weather for the summer.
As I look back over the past few months, I have had my ups and downs, but mostly it has been good, even though I have just been floating though.
breathe owl breathe I wish I was swimming

No comments:

Post a Comment