Wednesday, September 7, 2011

No Purpose, No Path, No Passion, No Woman, No Cry

Finding the Path. Where does the first step begin? Clouded by the mundane necessities of life, fear keeps me rooted in unfertile soil. Fertile enough to spread a few spindly branches and leaves up towards the Sun, but not fertile enough to bloom.

The prison of my possessions keeps my shallow roots firmly stuck. Where is my Passion and Purpose?

I see my Shrink today so I can work some things out with her. And there is Ecstatic Dance tonight as well. Maybe I can sweat the frustration out.

As the Good Bob Marley used to sing:

Good friends we have, oh, good friends we've lost
Along the way
In this great future,
You can't forget your past
So dry your tears, I say………..
.........Everything’s gonna be alright

Bob Marley- Three Little Birds



No comments:

Post a Comment